Rare selfie of me smiling. Wearing #FentyBeauty#STUNNA lip paint and my beloved leopard print #ASOS sweater from a few seasons ago that I’m not ashamed of wearing 800x. Sustainable is the new keto. You heard it here first. 🤷🏻♀️ #YouTubejoke
Back to business...literally. Sadly not much has changed in the fashion world. It is still a challenge to find QUALITY business casual and business formal clothes that look good on a curvy body. Tons of online shopping and returns later, I found a decent selection of clothes for my return to #corporatelife. My first week of #workoutfits is live on YouTube (link in bio). Where do you love to shop for work clothes? Drop it in the comments.
I love a bright lipstick for day, but it might surprise you to find out that my favorite way to go from day to night is actually with a neutral color on my lips and a pop of color in an unexpected place! #ad
Easiest brown smoky eye ever! This is my go-to makeup look when I don’t know what to wear because it matches everything. You can pair it with any lip color. It’s a no brainer *Justin Bieber voice.*
1. Smudge out the #PatMcGrath eyeliner in Blk Coffee on the upper and lower lash line.
2. Apply Orange Soda from the #ABHSoftGlam palette in the crease.
3. Pack on Rustic from the same palette on the lid and BLEND. Use this color to smoke out the lower lash line too.
4. Add depth by packing on Cyprus Umber as close to the lashes as possible.
5. Coat lashes with mascara (#NARS Climax), pump up drama with false lashes (#ArdellLashes), and use a nude pencil on the waterline to open up the eyes (#MarcJacobsBeauty).
The lip is #CANDYVENOM by #FentyBeauty.
The glow up is real! Swipe to see my before 😩 then head on over to YouTube to watch my transformation video (link in bio). I used the @hudabeauty The New Nude Palette for this look. The jumpsuit is from @fashionnova.
P.S. Going from couch potato to turn up queen is hard work lol!