“Here’s a few fun facts about water
• Aids the process of digestion.
• Allows the body to metabolize fats more efficiently.
• Helps prevent the skin from sagging, wrinkles and acne.
• Regulates blood sugar.
• Reduces inflammation.
• Regulates body temperate and metabolism.
• It helps you poop 💩 (my personal fave).
Drink up people!!”
There is absolutely no doubt our world (our home) needs us more than ever right now. ❤️Climate change, extinction, plastics in our oceans, lack of clean water, the list of issues goes on and on. The only way for us to make a change, is for each of us to change the habits we can. Here are some fun ways we can make an impact to better our environment 🌎:
1. Use public transportation, walk whenever you can, or cycle...
2. Ditch plastic in every way you can
3. Use reusable shopping bags (they’re way cuter than plastic bags anyway!) 4. Invest in a metal or bamboo reusable straw @sand_cloud@thefutureisbamboo
5. Eat less meat (try going vegan 🌱) 6. Try a reusable water bottle, and reusable coffee cups for my daily coffee drinkers
7. Do your own research about what small steps you can take to help improve our world 🌎❤️
8. Be a positive and good person 🥰
who woulda thought i’d spend more hours at the track than the pool/beach this summer? officially 19 pounds down this summer!!! softball season, i’m coming atcha🤪💪🏼🏃♀️ #workout#strongwork
I really didn’t deserve this win today. My pace was slow and I was just lucky that I came in 1st Female, but I’ll take it.
Considering I’ve been out of action with my injury, I should probably get some perspective and note that it’s a very hilly course and it was my first race back, but I’m my own toughest critic.
As always @jetty2jetty stands strong as my favourite race vibe and was such a good time! Now if we can just roll it out and make it flat for next year that’d be great!
So proud of all of my friends for their racing today, you’re all bloody superstars 😍