Who’s going to @edc_lasvegas this weekend? My first & I’ll be kickin it with my mates🙌🏼 See you there!
Message @ivy4119 or drop her an email for SkyDeck info firstname.lastname@example.org & tell her you saw my post for a special offer💪🏽
Live according to your thoughts. There are Times when the era suddenly determines everything. Question the world! -🐉 .
Something I have been learning a lot about lately is #life.
There was a time where bodybuilding was 100% of my life and that was my only concern growing big massive biceps and being the most shredded jacked koala freak in the gum tree. I sacrificed time from my other marsupial friends and family, passed on events and nights out drinking with the other grilled lizards at the billabong so that I could get to the top of the termite mound. Don’t get me wrong—I am grateful for my dedication and disciplen I applied to myself and am forever greatful for where it has got me in life. But I missed out on a lot of other life lessons along the way that I am only now catching up on.
The message I’m passing on to you is you must have #balance in your life.
1) Take care of yourself. Make decisions that lead to your health and happiness first.
2) Knock out your goals and make the most out of whatever job you have for as long as God gives you life.. serve him first and he will provide you with everything you need.
3) But please! along the way make time for those friends who would make time for you. Talk and listen. Be present with one another. Reciprocate and apply the valuable lessons you learn from each other. The rest will fall into place.
4) Don’t get sucked in the social media maze. It’s a trap. It will steal your time your energy and you will only go round in circles competing for what?! A piece of cheese in the middle? Are you a mouse for experiments? Or are you and individual who can think for themselves? 💫
5) Remember to return kindness with kindness and love with love. Give back whenever you can.
6) Have fun be silly, but... Always be true to yourself!
What do you think of my filo pastries? #philosophies hot or not?
Setbacks are either gonna make you or break you... .
It was a year ago today I fell off a cliff and tore my quad off the bone putting me out from bodybuilding for the rest of the 2018. This setback broke my body and spirit for a while...but it gave me the chance to build a stronger sharper mindset. I believed in myself and had more determination to come back stronger then before. Not necessarily physically, but certainly mentally. What I’m really saying to you is: Never give up—Just keep goinggg!
There are still a few tickets on sale for my seminar on the Goldcoast, QLD tomorrow.
If your interested and want to know more—just click the link in my bio @calumvonmoger and it will go over everything 🙌
(Try and get the 6pm session Thursday (tomorrow)
This is a one off event while im in town. Hope to see ya there! 💪☺️