BOOOTY progress! Left was 4 months postpartum, right was a few weeks ago (15 months postpartum). I lost a lot of muscle during pregnancy, so on the left I felt i was more “skinny fat” and needed to rebuild the muscle I lost. It may not be a giant transformation, but I’m prroooooud! It’s hard after having a baby, and building muscle isn’t always the easiest.
Having a solid training program in the gym is keeeyyyy. I know I’m progressing because I’m SO much stronger than I was in the photo on the left. Photos, measurements, and body weight are all great measures of progress, but also how you feel and how much weight you’re lifting.
I am also similar weights in these photos, I was probably even 5 lbs lighter in the photo on the left but I feel my body composition is way better on the right.
Time, consistency, patience!!! And hard work 🙌🏼
PLANK VARIATIONS FOR CORE! I love planks because you have to use your whole body while doing the core exercise.
1. Side plank with oblique reach in
2. Plank toe taps
3. Plank with knee into kickback
4. Plank with side to side hip dips
5. Reverse plank
You can do 2-4 sets 10-20 reps of each!
Sipping on @womensbest Watermelon amino energy! 🍉 their summer sale has started! You can get 40% off everything + free shipping until June 20!
Outfit by @gymshark
Fitness guides at guides.brittanylesser.com
Has someone ever told you that you’re Too much? That you need to stop being so… you? They want you to live small, be quiet, and fit their idea of who you should be… to be like everyone else… but that’s NOT you.
I’ve felt and been told both. It feels like your being is wrong, and you feel like you don’t matter. You feel like maybe you should lessen yourself, your feelings, and your emotions. Like you shouldn’t be 100% completely yourself.
BIIISSSHHH. You’re an intelligent badasss with a quick wit and a powerful voice full of joy and tons of love. And you will never be too much for the right people. Remember that 🥰
Tag your people who encourage you, lift you up, and remind you to stop living small in the comments.
HIIT WORKOUT!!! There was fuzz on my butt this entire workout lmao. Do 2-4 rounds of this or however many you want!
1. Kettlebell swings (20-30 reps)
2. Box/riser jumps into burpees with pushups (10-15 reps)
3. Plank walks (10 each way)
4. Squat to oblique twist (10-16 each side)
5. Side to side box squats
Tag your workout partner and Let me know if you try it!
It’s wild to me that I had a baby 15 months ago 😳 becoming a mama has shifted my perspective on so many things for me, especially in terms of health and fitness.
1. My body image is better than ever. I’m grateful for a body that carried and birthed the best thing to ever happen to me (Grayson).
2. I truly learned to listen to my body when I was pregnant and postpartum while breastfeeding.
3. I want to be the healthiest I can be not only for me but so I can be the best for Gray.
4. Removing my breast implants was humbling to say the least but I am so glad I did it. I wanted to be completely healthy inside out and i realized having boobs isn’t the be all end all.
5. I honestly feel more confident, I’m stronger, and I feel like my relationship with food fitness and my body has improved immensely.
6. If i can push a whole ass baby out of my vagina i am a queen who can DO ANYTHING LMAOOO
HIP THRUST PR MOTHER EFFERS!!!!!!!! I went for 1 and I got 4 even though the last rep was 💩!!! WOOOOOOO I AM STOKED MY BUTT BE GROWINNNN IN SIZE AND STRENGTH LMAO #postpartum
I want to thank my hype woman @natalieafit , my son Grayson, the cold brew I drank before this and my mom 😂😂😂 #imridiculous
SUMMMER MOOOOD ☀️👙 I asked @braveface.co if I looked dead or if I looked like I was sleeping and the next two pictures were the aftermath 😂 if you know me you know I’m probably laughing like 90% of the time
GLUTES AND HAMMIES time to get wreckedddd. Honestly been focusing a lot on my lower body as I want to make the most improvements there, so lots of lower body work has been happening!
1. Romanian deadlift (8-10reps)
2. Pause sumo deadlift (10 reps)
3. Good mornings (12-15 reps)
4. Reverse hack squats (12-15 reps)
5. Narrow and wide Stance smith machine squats (5-8 reps each stance)
6. Glute ham raise (15-20reps)
Do 3-4 sets of each (or can start with 2 if you’re a beginner). @womensbest amino energy to hype me TF uuuupppp & outfit is by @gymshark
@gymshark summer sale is ON! 🦈 🌞 up to 70% off on select pieces!
Some of my favorite items that are available:
1. CAMO. Honestly the best set in terms of fit and no camel toe lol! True to size, stretchier than most. These are 20% off.
2. FLAWLESS KNIT. These are a favorite as well, I just love the fit. These are 20% off.
3. TRUE TEXTURE SPORTS BRA. This is 20% off and it’s just super cute with the design.
4. RELAXED JOGGER SET. The best cozy set from gymshark honestly. It’s super cute, flattering, and comfy. 20% off.
5. ARK HIGH WAIST SHORTS. These are 20% off and i LOVE them. They’re comfy and cute and flattering and don’t cut off your circulation.
6. BRALETTE AND UNDIES. I honestly love the things and the bralettes are perfect for my small boobies. 20% off.
Those are my favorite products!!! The bikinis are also super cute and flattering and you can’t go wrong with a cropped hoodie. Link is in my bio if you want to support me. Love you guys 💗 💕
MINIMAL EQUIPMENT full ish body circuit! I know you mamas who want to workout at home love these types of workouts.
I’d suggest 3-5 sets OR keep going until you reach 25-30 minutes. do it in a row with no rest but rest after you do the exercises in a row.
1. Overhead weighted reverse lunges (10-15 each leg)
2. Inchworm to push up - do as many as you can! I showed regular push ups as well as the modified version on your knees.
3. Squat to overheard press (15 reps)
4. DB sumo squat to upright row (15 reps)
Feel free to also throw in a core exercise or a little HIIT cardio one to bump up the intensity!