May 11th was World Fair Trade Day. What is #fairtrade? It’s the believe that everyone should be fairly compensated for the work they do. Today, people all around the world are asking #whomademyclothes but in Bangladesh workers are facing the worst worker repression in over two decades with over 10,000 dismissals, thousands on blacklists, and legal charges against dozens of workers. Workers are once again at risk working in unsafe factories as the government threatens to push the life-saving inspection and remediation program of the Bangladesh Accord out of the country. So the next time you go shopping, pause and ask yourself: who made it and was it made with dignity?
Thank you @cleanclothescampaign for continuing to educate us on issues that matter. #ethicalfashion#fairtradefashion
#ad Nothing beats putting my best smile forward with @TheraBreath ethical Healthy Smile Oral Rinse. Healthy Smile is certified Vegan, kosher, gluten-free, and contains no artificial flavors, colors, alcohol or sulfate. The fluoride formula helps fights cavities for 24 hours and keep my smile stage ready at all times. Check out my IG story to learn more and grab your own bottle. #TheraBreath#SmileFromTheHeart#BreatheEasy#HealthySmile
I am so honored to have been presented with a Certificate of Appreciation by the wife of Consul General of Indonesia, Madame Dyah Krisnawan at the conclusion of my wellness talk yesterday. We covered a lot of topics ranging from nutrition, holistic healing to the benefits of a plant-based lifestyle. A huge thank you to my good friends @lolo_santosa & @melanylidya for moderating my talk and inviting me to speak.
Edited w/ #ArtsyPresets
#whomademyclothes ? @annanemone___ made this #leotard for me. I love knowing who made my clothes and nothing makes me happier than a 🥨 printed leo.
And you guys I’m so sorry I’ve been MIA. My million $ club program has occupied every waking moment of my life these days. My ankle is healing nicely and I can’t wait to get back on my feet soon. Thank you for your sweet messages and kind thoughts.
Much love, a
The reason why I’ve been MIA 😅 My interest in investing started when I agreed to help out raise $100k for a client of mine who was battling cancer. We were able to surpass our goal in 6 weeks. This past week I took on another challenge of starting a small side $250 #forex account and made a goal for myself to reach $1500 by the end of the week. I had to take some gut wrenching losses mid week but was able to end the week strong. Now before you start thinking that this could be your opportunity to get rich quickly, full disclosure:
1. I have a finance degree and worked as a licensed broker for Merrill Lynch in my prior life.
2. I have prior trading experience.
3. The statistics are stacked up against any new trader as more than 90% of traders are not able to produce consistent profits.
But I am not here to talk about statistics and facts. Instead I wanted to share a few invaluable lessons I’ve learned throughout my investing endeavors:
1. Money is a state of mind. Nothing more, nothing less.
2. Failures are your biggest teacher. Every single loss I took taught me how to be a more consistent trader.
3. A consistent, calculated & calm strategy produces results. Emotional trading can get you out of money faster than you think.
4. Risk and reward are not inversely correlated which means without taking risks, growth is not possible.
5. Money is neither good nor bad. It’s not about the things that money can buy, at least not for me. It’s about the freedom you can gift to yourself and others in need.
If you are interested in learning the fundamentals of trading, please DM me for more info. I belong to an exceptional group of traders @onemilliontrading where we try our best to be unstoppable everyday. Special shout out to Josh, Aaron and my trading buddy @ruger_33 🙌
I am a huge proponent of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy and have been using it ever since I was diagnosed with a rapidly growing breast tumor in 2013. It is a non-toxic and non-invasive treatment that enhances the body’s natural healing processes by providing the body with extra oxygen.
When I first discovered that my fibroadenoma was getting bigger by the day, one of the surgeons recommended radiation as a follow up treatment to avoid a reoccurrence. However the idea of burning a part of my body to wellness just didn’t make any sense to me. I intuitively knew I had to address the root cause of my disease vs. the symptom which is the tumor. Health care in the US unfortunately has become sick care where conventional doctors are trained to alleviate symptoms rather than treating the underlying cause of the disease. But I was determined to make permanent lifestyle changes as well as incorporate natural therapies to bring my body back to health. Looking back I am thankful that I was able to empower myself as a patient, listen to my intuition. and choose a therapy that gave my body life instead of destroyed it.
To learn more about the many benefits of HBOT and how it works, please visit my blog via link in bio.
To schedule an appointment with LA Hyperbaric Oxygen, please call 818-661-0939.
DISCOUNT CODE: If you mention my name, Agnes or artsyagnes you get 20% off your first session or if buy their 10 session package, your first session is free. 🙌
As always, if you have any question, feel free to leave a comment below or DM me.
Edited w/ #ArtsyPresets#HBOT#hyperbaricoxygentherapy#hyperbaricoxygen#fibroadenoma#giantfibroadenoma#cancerprevention#anticancer#antiinflammatory
Recipe for a vibrant life:
Dance each morning.
Create every day.
Start a vision board.
Set your intentions before every project.
Eat more plants.
Use only non-toxic products.
Set healthy boundaries.
Make sleep your top priority.
Your inner peace is your biggest asset.
Watch your thoughts.
Take responsibility for your life.
Stay close to people who feel like sunshine.
Slow down your life.
Edited w/ #ArtsyPresets
I’ve been craving Pitaya smoothies lately so I got one this morning from @thejuiceparlor.
Mix: pitaya + 🥥 milk + chia pudding + 🍌 + 🍓 + 🍍
Toppings: 🍓 + 🍌 + granola
Dragon fruit aka pitaya has gone under the radar here in America compared to many mainstream fruits and vegetables like apple and kale. But adding this nutritious tropical fruit to our diet can provide many health benefits:
1. The high levels of Vitamin C in dragon fruit can give the body’s immune system a boost while also stimulating the activity of other antioxidants to fight free radicals.
2. In addition to Vitamin C, dragon fruit also contains Carotene, Lycopene and Polyphenols which are linked to their anti-carcinogenic qualities, including reducing a number of tumors and lowering the risk for prostate and estrogen sensitive cancers.
3. Studies have shown that the mono saturated contained in dragon fruit may lower the risk of heart disease and high blood pressure as it decreases bad cholesterol levels while improving the good levels.
4. The high level of fiber in dragon fruit can help stabilize a person’s blood sugar levels. It also helps to inhibit the sugar spikes that occur after eating high glycemic index foods. Regular consumption of this fruit could be beneficial in preventing common issues linked with diabetes.
5. Dragon fruit’s fiber content can also improve the body’s bowel movements by facilitating the passage through the digestive tract which can help reduce the occurrences of constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
6. Lastly, the high levels of antioxidants and Phosphorus found in dragon fruit could assist in preventing premature aging.
So the next time you see fresh pitaya, grab me and create your dream smoothie mix.
Edited w/ #ArtsyPresets#pitaya#pitayasmoothie#dragonfruit#antioxidants#anticancer#anticancerdiet