Easiest brown smoky eye ever! This is my go-to makeup look when I don’t know what to wear because it matches everything. You can pair it with any lip color. It’s a no brainer *Justin Bieber voice.*
1. Smudge out the #PatMcGrath eyeliner in Blk Coffee on the upper and lower lash line.
2. Apply Orange Soda from the #ABHSoftGlam palette in the crease.
3. Pack on Rustic from the same palette on the lid and BLEND. Use this color to smoke out the lower lash line too.
4. Add depth by packing on Cyprus Umber as close to the lashes as possible.
5. Coat lashes with mascara (#NARS Climax), pump up drama with false lashes (#ArdellLashes), and use a nude pencil on the waterline to open up the eyes (#MarcJacobsBeauty).
The lip is #CANDYVENOM by #FentyBeauty.
The glow up is real! Swipe to see my before 😩 then head on over to YouTube to watch my transformation video (link in bio). I used the @hudabeauty The New Nude Palette for this look. The jumpsuit is from @fashionnova.
P.S. Going from couch potato to turn up queen is hard work lol!