A kind answer to all the people who ask me to show my face... ❤ Ps. It’s there, I’m just bending back. 😊 #NYGyoga
King Pigeon is a challenging pose with many layers of complexity, strength, and flexibility required. Read below for full details and to strengthen you foundations/learn modifications, check out our ebook (link in bio). Make sure you save this for your personal practice and tag a friend that would benefit. They will thank you!! Thanks for sharing @actionjacquelyn#inflexibleyogis ・・・
Do each stretch for 30 sec - 2 min with deep long breathing.
1. Lay on two blocks. The first block is under the head, the second block is under the thoracic (upper) spine, where your bra line is, to open the chest and upper spine!
2. Puppy pose on blocks (or no blocks if you’re tighter) to open lats, chest, triceps and front body.
3. Bow with strap: to open lats, triceps and more front body muscles
4. Low lunge with quad stretch: to open hips, quads, and hamstrings
5. Frog: to open quads and hips, and also shoulder.