How many of you have a hard time deciding what to wear to an amusement park?🙋🏼♀️
I know I’ve seen so many that go to an amusement park looking on point, and wearing adorable strappy sandals. But you see… that’s not how my feet work lol.
If I am going to survive that day of walking a million miles, imma need some comfy shoes.
I also know most of us want cute pictures when we are in places like this!
So this weekend I was able to spend some time at Disney with my fam. I took a few pictures to show you guys how I dress comfy, but to where I still feel cute-ish.🤓
Here are my mental tips to myself😂
1. High-waisted skirts are GREAT for mixing with tennis shoes for a mix of cute and sporty.
2. A light button up works great to tie in front, adding to the cuteness without sacrificing comfort.
3. A light cotton shirt works as well, patterned or not! Tie in the front for a little extra pizazz.
4. High waisted skirts aren’t your thing? I urge you to try again, I have several suggestions on where to start.🙋🏼♀️
If not, a stretchy pencil skirt looks super cute with the right tennis-shoes. Add a button up that you can tie at the bottom, sides, or even tuck in all the way, or just the front!
5. Your shoes don’t need to be expensive, but make sure they are comfortable!
Mine are from target for 10-15 dollars on sale (heyooo, ya girl cheap)👋🏼
Basic white ones are a great place to start!
6. Braiding my hair this way is EXTRA functional, as it will stay like glue the whole day. No fly-sies or stray hairs, AND it adds to the sporty chic look.
This post may seem super materialistic but I know that it’s a topic no one talks about, yet most of us think about it!
I do tend to wear @faithline_clothing_co athletic clothes when I am doing something active, but sometimes I just want to be a little extra… and that’s okay (I think)🙈
I hope you all have had the BEST Sunday!😍
You rock, and I am so excited to see where this week takes all of us!❤️🙌🏼