Someone walked in on me taking this and I just go “hey” because i didn’t know what to do and they didn’t answer so I felt even more embarrassed than I did when it initially happened 😂
@gymshark cycle shorts and a few other things went live yesterday!
Here’s my upper body day today! 👇🏼
10-15 min cardio warm up
1. Warm up set. 3-4 working sets of close grip lat pulldown. Increasing weight each time (12,10,8,8 reps)
2. Warm up set. 3-4 working sets 6-8 reps overhead dumbbell press.
3. Single-arm DB row (3 sets, 8 reps)
4. Lateral raise superset with lying dumbbell pullover (3 sets, 10 reps each. Last set drop set the lateral raises and burnout)
5. TRISET: Lat pulldown, rope tricep extension, rope face pulls (3 working sets 10-12 reps)
6. TRISET: upright rows, straight arm lat pushdown, bicep curls
@womensbest birthday sale has started!!! Up to 50% off on the site 😍🙌🏼
I have a story highlight of my favorite products. I have a lot of faves 😜Also idk why my hand is always on my head and it looks like I’m scratching it but I’m not k bye
Birthday betch 🎂🎉 guess how old I am in the comments!
Just grateful for life because I love everything about it. I have the best boyfriend, baby, dogs, mom, family, and friends in the world. So full of love, I’m truly blessed. I couldn’t be more grateful for another wonderful year and so many more amazing years to come 😍♥️👪🐶🐶
Try this superset 👇🏼
1. Glute kickback with hips squared, knee bent to straight, and kicking back through the heel.
2. I then switched positions - turned hips a bit, pointed my toe, kept leg straight and kickback focusing more on the abductor.
3. Prone hamstring curls but focusing on the eccentric (lengthening of the muscle) movement. Tempo: 1-0-2 (this means 1 second on the concentric (shortening of the muscle), 0 second hold, 2 seconds on the eccentric). *This video is sped up!*
I have this type of training focusing on tempo in phase 3 of my bfit blueprint guide. It’s a way to kick things up a notch and focus on the time under tension.
Guides.brittanylesser.com & @womensbest bcaas strawberry kiwi
How have my workouts changed postpartum? 👇🏼
Well, they aren’t too different, because i train the way i like to train. I did start out much slower and was much weaker when I first got back into the gym. I worked out up until labor during my pregnancy, so I do think that helped me feel pretty normal quickly. Everyone is so different so it’s important to go at your own pace. Don’t do too much too fast - my first workout i went ham and couldn’t walk for like 4 days lmao. I felt pretty good getting back into it which made me think i could go haaaard, but i was wrong! I lost muscle and strength, which is to be expected. Now I’m 5.5 months postpartum and feeling better than ever. Im super close to getting back to my normal strength, and I feel damn good. -
My workouts are typically shorter and quicker, as i don’t have time to waste when I’m in the gym. I try to get in and out! I tend to do more supersets, trisets, and sometimes circuits and less cardio these days in order to get volume in a short period of time, and to keep my heart rate up. My postpartum guide will include the exact workouts i do now!!! Getting stronger daily, and focusing on progressive overload is what’s important to me.
The biggest difference is that I’m now more efficient with my time. You don’t have to spend 8 hours in the gym or doing a shit ton of cardio. I don’t diet, I workout less, and I’m leaner than I was even pre-pregnancy. It’s just my lifestyle, my me time, my stress reliever and my escape.
THE BUUURRRRNNN is real. I like to do this hip abductor major drop set either as a Glute activation or a Glute finisher/burn out. Description below 👇🏼ps. This is sped up! I like to go slow and focus on the contraction.
1. Leaning forward with lower back arched a bit. Heaviest weight you can do with proper form.
2. Drop weight and then do Neutral stance with spine completely neutral.
3. Keep same weight or drop again and do Leaning back with pelvis tucked under.
4. Drop weight again and back to neutral and burn out until you die.
I did anywhere from 10-15 reps of each.
Strawberry kiwi BCAAs by @womensbest
Had suuuuch a good trip in SD with my boys, but heading back to sac today! I vlogged but I haven’t had a chance to edit and upload yet but I will this week for sure.
We saw some great houses, explored diff areas and got a better feel for it down here & where we may want to live, and we got to spend some time with @soheefit and @bretcontreras1 who are amazing ♥️ we are excited for this new adventure 😍 @mattogus
SORRY NOT SORRY BUT HAPPY WITH MY BOOTY PROGRESS. Lost a lot of muscle esp on Glutes during pregnancy and every time i lose weight i lose my my butt and i gain easily on my legs, BUT things are workin out 🍑 been doing legs at LEAST 2x per week, but i try to do 3!
GLUTE WORKOUT FROM TODAY👇🏼
1. Squats - one warm up set. 3-4 working setsof 5-6
2. RDL - 4 sets of 8 reps
3. Hip thrust superset with prone hamstring curl (3-4 sets of 10-12 reps)
4. Cable lunges superset with cable good mornings (3 sets, 8-10 reps)
5. Single leg cable abductor superset with Glute kickbacks (3 sets, 8-10 reps each)
6. Hip abductor machine one big dropset (10-15 reps leaning forward, 10-15 reps neutral, 10-15 reps leaning back with pelvis tucked under, then lean forward and go until failure)
Mango collagen by @womensbest 💕 ps my discount is lesser10 if you guys didn’t know!
THAT SMILE, I CANNOT DEAL. This boy changed my life. He fulfilled my purpose and made me a mama. My heart explodes daily because of the love I have for him - It’s indescribable. We made on perfect human babe @mattogus ♥️😭