TWIST. Get the look:
1. Prep hair with Blocked Water-Resistant Hair Shield for hold + shine.
2. Create a loose pony in the middle of the head. Start to twist hair vertically from the base of the crown towards the nape of the neck. Twist until tight against the head. Secure with pins under the twist.
3. Hold the pony with an elastic. Take a piece of hair from the pony and wrap it around the elastic. Secure with a pin.
4. Apply Rich Kid Coconut Oil Gel to hairline + edges to tame ends + fly-aways.
5. Finish with Intern Flexible Hold Hairspray. Add Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm to ends for softness + frizz control. [Styled by @wendy.cisneros#igkarmy ]
Curls, with volume.
1. Spray Sold Out Curl Priming Base Coat from root to tip, scrunch as you spray to encourage natural curl.
2. Apply Mistress Hydrating Hair Balm to ends for softness and frizz control.
3. Diffuse or scrunch with hands and air dry.
[ Color by: @savannapalladino_xo , Cut by: @lizrimhair #igkarmy ]
Styled on @sofiarichie by IGK co-founder @aarongreniahair for NYFW. GTL:
1️⃣ Prime hair with Thirsty Girl Leave-In Conditioner + Good Behavior Smoothing Spray. Apply in sections.
2️⃣ Blow dry back + away from the face.
3️⃣ Gather hair at the back of the head + secure with an elastic. Add Laid Back De-Frizz and Anti-Static Spray for frizz control.
4️⃣ Apply Blocked Water-Resistant Hair Shield around the hairline to reduce flyaways.
5️⃣ Wrap a small section of hair around the rubber band. Secure with a pin.
6️⃣ Flat iron ponytail. Finish with Intern Flexible Hold Hair Spray.