Guys!!! @womensbest Black Friday sale is coming soon. It’ll be the biggest sale of the year starting November 19 9am EST... you don’t want to miss it.
Now, onto this leg workout! I’m still out of the gym, but this was pre surgery (I have a few videos from before I’ll post so don’t let the boobies fool ya) 😂
1. Hip abductions single leg
2. Romanian deadlift on the smith
3. B-stance hip thrust
4. Single leg side leg press SUPERSET with goblet squat
5. Cable crab walks
I did 3-4 sets each anywhere from 8-12 reps 🍑
Hi friends! I’m alive and VERY well. A few little updates 🤗I had my #explant surgery on Monday. All went well! Perfect enbloc by my amazing doctor (Dr.Mohebali in Corte Madera, CA). I am going to do a YouTube video after more time has passed. But a few thoughts on it all so far:
1. I’m SO damn happy it’s over with. And I’m also so happy i went through with this. I had extreme anxiety over it, but I knew & know it was the right decision.
2. Days 2-3 of recovery were the worst, and the pain meds made me feel worse mentally but better physically. The worst part has been not being able to pick gray up & do everything myself.
3. Drains were removed yesterday and i felt so damn good that I went too hard and tbh may have popped a stitch so I need to chill tf 😂
4. I made a list of symptoms before the surgery so i could see if any of them had to do with my implants. I’ve never claimed to have BII or anything because the symptoms are so vague, but I will tell you right now that many of those symptoms are already gone and i feel so good physically and healthy.
I’ll explain more later, probably in the YT video but the main things: extreme itchiness is gone, much more energy and no brain fog, can take a deep satisfying breath finally, no joint pain, eyes and skin are brighter, and i lost like 5 lbs maybe the boobs themselves or inflammation I have no idea. There is NO denying that a foreign object can cause issues in someone’s body. Won’t happen to everyone, but it’s obviously possible.
6. I have more breast tissue than I thought and my itty bitties look wayyy better than I thought! They are flat at the top, a bit saggy and loose due to the size of my implants.... but they will perk back up and tighten up as time passes. They say this is the worst they will look and if that’s the case, I’m so incredibly happy with that.
7. I thought I would cry when I saw my boobs. Sounds dumb but i loved having bigger boobs when i had em. when i saw them, I was honestly so damn excited. Excited to be myself again and truly love myself exactly the way I am. I am perfectly me and I’m not defined by my body or my boobs. YA DAMN RIGHT!
That’s probably all for now! Love y’all ♥️
Mom & dad 😍♥️ I just want to boast about this man right here. I cried at least 80x yesterday and any time i looked at him i cried harder because I’m so thankful that he’s in my life.
He supported me when i said i wanted to get my boobs out. He was by my side yesterday from start to finish. He told me I looked hot AF in my granny ass surgical gown and said my small, natural boobies already looked hot af also. He’s always so supportive, kind, patient, intelligent, funny, and so much more. He’s the best daddy, and works so hard to provide the best life for our family.
He also deals with me being hella emotional lmaooo. I couldn’t ask for a better partner in life. Thank you for being you @mattogus I love you so much it hurts. ♥️ #imemotional#loveofmylife#babydaddy#husband
FEEELIN GOOD AF. working my way up to heavier weights postpartum!
Honestly, it’s taken me a while to work my way up to heavier weights since birth. I felt like i was starting from the beginning, but I’m getting there! It’s super humbling and easy to feel discouraged that you’re not where you used to be, but that’s all a part of the process. Growing a human and pushing that human out of your body is crazy, and of course your body, strength, and everything is going to be different for a while. Stay persistent and consistent!🍑 trying to get on @mattogus level 😂 jk I just want a bigger butt. This was 205 for 6! Felt like I could go heavier for sure. After my surgery it’s onnnnn trying to work my way up to 250+
ABS/CORE!!! WOAH WHO AM I WHO’S IG IS THIS? 🤣 First thing is first, I’m having a Halloween SALE 15% off all of my fitness guides using the code “BOO”! Link is in my bio. Will run today and tomorrow. DM me with any questions! 💪🏼 Next up, CORE! I’ve had to be suuuuper careful postpartum with core/abs due to slight diastasis recti. I was doing only core work focused on healing that and strengthening my core. I recorded an IGTV with some of the staple exercises i was doing. I actually bought @hannahbower2 core guide a few weeks ago to see if there was anything else i could learn and it’s wonderful!! I’ll definitely be utilizing it next pregnancy as well. I’m able to do more core focused work now but I’m still extremely careful and constantly making sure my TA is engaged.
1. LEG LIFTS. Mostly focused on those lower abs. Can be done with straight legs the entire time or bent - both shown here.
2. PLANK OBLIQUE TWISTS. Plank position focuses on the the whole body really and the twist engages those obliques.
3. PLANK KNEE TO ELBOW. Bring the knee to the opposite elbow.
4. SIDE PLANK. I do arm reach ins and then hip dips in those position to work the obliques.
Here’s my butt I’ve been workin hard on to tell you something that has nothing to do with my butt 🍑🤷🏼♀️ @womensbest is having a Halloween sale! 🎃everything is 25% off using the code “spooky” 👻
My top fave products include:
-BCAAs (currently loving iced tea lemon)
-White chocolate protein cookies
-Both vegan flavors (best vegan protein I’ve tried and I’m not just saying that)
-Whey (cookies n cream, mint chocolate, salted toffee pretzel, vanilla raspberry)
Here are 3 of my fave hammmy moves. There are so many but here’s 3 of them.
1. Good mornings (I like low bar position, less tension on my back for me personally). 2. Stiff leg deadlift. These are slightly different than Romanian deadlift but close. Hips are higher in stiff and legs are straighter. i touch the group with stiff but not with RDL. It will all depend on your mobility how far you can go.
3. Single leg RDL - can be done with foot up or toe in floor for better stability.
What’s your favorite hamstring exercise?
@gymshark seamless and flex launch at 11am PST TODAY! It’s going to sell out in like .05 seconds so make sure you are ready!
I wear a size medium - 5’9, 147 lbs. unsure of measurements but I’d guess 27in waist, 41in hips? I typically wear a size 6 in jeans, or 9 depends on brand Lmao I hate sizing. But hope that helps. This is easily my favorite product Gymshark has come out with (and the amplify). The bomber jacket is also Gymshark!
I do get a small commission if you use my link ♥️
Sorry guys, my camera woman kept zooming into my butthole @karen_lesser but she did a good job 👏🏼 Legggggg day!
1. Romanian deadlifts
2. Walking lunges
3. Cable good mornings
4. Cable squats
5. Glute pull through
6. Prone ham curl
7. Hip thrust (on smith machine)
Gray legit always looks surprised but he easily has the cutest face in the world 😩😂😍 Just popping in to let ya know the new @gymshark seamless is releasing this Thursday at 11am PST | 7pm BST | 2pm EST 🎉
I wear a size medium. Easily one of my favorite things from Gymshark🙌🏼 squat proof, flattering, High waisted, No camel toe